My current favorite playlist | October 2019


Hi everyone!

This month I've been really into music honestly, so I thought I would make a playlist of songs that I love right now. 

---------------------------

1. Boys and Girls - James TW

2. Someone you loved - Lewis Capaldi

3. Cruel Summer - Taylor Swift 

4. I warned myself - Charlie Puth

5. I think you're lying - Annie Rose

6. Over getting over you - Annie Leblanc

7. Soldier - James TW

8. I think he knows - Taylor Swift

9. Car Radio - 21 Pilots

10. Happy for Me - James TW

------------------------------

These have just been some of the songs I've been listening to.
What have you been listening to?
-Izzy

4 comments

  1. Hey Izzy :) Thanks for sharing. I lovvvee James TW's stuff as well- and "I Think He Knows" by Taylor Swift is so catchy. Nice post ;)

    -T
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey tane! :) I hope you are doing well! I literally listen to his album ON REPEAT. His and Taylor's, at least, haha. Thank you so much!
    -Izzy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much!! Thanks for stopping by!
    -Izzy

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I get so happy when people comment, I'll respond to you as soon as possible! :)