School Spirit Week \\ Decades day!


Hi everyone!

This week at school, it was really fun because we had Decades Day!! I go on Mondays and Wednesdays, and both days we were supposed to dress like whatever decade we wanted to. Skirts aren't allowed, so I dressed like the 90's both days. I thought I would show you guys my outfits! So yeah, let's do it.

------------------------

Monday -




So for my Decades Day look this time, I wore a Hard Rock Cafe shirt that my mom used to have from San Francisco, some really big ripped jeans from Target, and white shoes from Michael's. I used pink eyeshadow each day to add some fun to it haha.

Wednesday-






For this outfit, i wore practically the same thing, I wore a Hard Rock Cafe shirt but rainbow from Las Vegas, some black ripped jeans from Walmart, white shoes from Walmart, and an old jean jacket of my moms. It was really cute and comfy.

-------------------------------

So yeah! That's about it. It was a really fun week, and I really enjoyed it. Let me know what posts you want to see in the future!
-Izzy

14 comments

  1. Oh fun! I have that exact Hard Rock cafe tee except in black. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so fun!! Yeah, my mom used to collect them and get people to get them from all across the world, so we have ones from san fran, las vegas, tokyo, etc etc. Its really cool haha.
      Thanks for reading!
      -Izzy

      Delete
  2. Both outfits are so cute! And a decades day theme is so fun and easy to do.
    Loren | Plaid + Sugar

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is so much fun!! I had a great time researching on Pinterest ahaha!! I definitely would've probably gone for a flapper or something if I was allowed to wear a skirt haha. But these outfits were so so comfy and cute!
      Thanks for stopping by!
      -Izzy

      Delete
  3. Your outfits and makeup are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Grace! I loved them!!
      Thanks for stopping by!
      -Izzy

      Delete
  4. The vibes in this post are so awesome!! I love the photos, you look so pretty and the outfits you picked out were perfect. Great post <333

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ash, thank you so so so much!! This means so much to me. You are too too sweet. I really enjoyed picking them out, it was a lot of fun searching through closets haha. Thanks so much Ash!
      -Izzy

      Delete
  5. Your outfits are so cool, I love the look you went for! You look so pretty in both of these :D xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness Elizabeth, thank you so so much!! you are too sweet.
      Thanks for stopping by!
      -Izzy

      Delete
  6. This is so very neat! Love all the looks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I really enjoyed Decades Week.
      -Izzy

      Delete
  7. I love those outfits so much!! Those pants are so cute!!!! You have got some good style.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! They're my favorite pairs, next to the black ones but in blue. That's very sweet of you. :)<3
      Thanks for reading Glittergirl!
      -Izzy

      Delete

Hi there! I get so happy when people comment, I'll respond to you as soon as possible! :)