February Wrap-Up


Wow.

February was an absolute whirlwind of a month. I feel like January passed by 1 second at a time, while February went by 2 days at a time. February has been insane, but I thought I would share with you guys what I did during the month!

------------------------------------

1. A peaceful night at home


I go to school every Monday, and so after one long Monday at the beginning of February, we came home to see our favorite neighborhood cat in our yard. We went out there to go see her, and we witnessed the most gorgeous sunset. My sisters and I sat out there for about an hour, just swinging and enjoying the chilly weather. It was great.

2. It snowed twice!


Ok, but one of these was super upsetting because I had really been looking forward to it snowing here, because as some of you may know, I do live in the south which means we NEVER get snow. One of the days it decided to snow happened to be a day where I had rehearsal from 9-4. I was super sad. I did get to enjoy it a different day, but none of it stuck unfortunately. Rehearsal did get cancelled because of it, though.

3. Valentine's Day! \\ I spent Valentine's Day at a two rehearsal day, which meant I was rehearsing from 9-5. I got to give some of the kids Valentine's, though, which was fun.

4. rehearsal rehearsal rehearsal \\ I had a show this week, so rehearsals were full fledged for that and for the other show I'm in, that is going on in April.

5. My show


*just a little photo of me looking v tired in one of my 9 COSTUME CHANGES*

We closed my last Middle school show at my school last night, and I'm so happy about that. Tech week this week actually ended up being a great experience, and it was really fun, but I am thankful to get some of my life back. It lifts from me having to have two rehearsals on Friday's, and also two rehearsals on Wednesday's. I'm glad that this week went pretty well, and I'm excited to see what's coming next year once I'm in High School.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

What I've enjoyed this month-

Music- all of the music, I just love so many different artists.

Gilmore Girls and Good Witch - I know I mentioned the first one in my last post, but I can't help mentioning it again. The second one I just started in February, Good Witch, and it's honestly a really good show. I'm really enjoying it. I finished season 1 today, that was my post tech week treat haha. :)

My planner - I like writing down what I've done each day, and it's just a really good planner honestly.

My big grey blanket - I got a queen sized blanket for my bed that's grey, its from Costco, I got it in November, but I'm still really enjoying it haha.

--------------------------------

So yeah! That's about it for this month, it was honestly so crazy. How was y'all's month? Let me know in the comments down below.
-Izzy

10 comments

  1. 9 COSTUME CHANGES?? Oh my gosh, that’s crazy - I applaud you for surviving through all those! *is shook*

    I hope your March is fantastic, Isabella! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IT WAS INSANE!! ALL WITHIN AN HOUR AND 20 MINUTES. Thank you!! XD

      Thank you so much!! I hope yours is amazing Nicole!
      -Izzy

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness!! THAT SUNSET *heart eyes* :D Also, wow, 9 costume changes must have been hard to get through!! XD Aw, that blanket sounds so fuzzy and warm...

    I'm glad to hear you had a good month, hope you have an even better March! <333

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right??? Honestly that wasn't even one of my best photos of it. It was incredible. It was so hard!! Also so tiring haha! It's amazing, I definitely recommend costco blankets.

      Thank you so much!! You too Ash!!
      -Izzy

      Delete
  3. It sounds like February was a great month to remember. I wish I could give you all the snow that is in my city lol. That sunset is beautiful!!!

    Loren | Plaid + Sugar

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really was. Hahahaha! We barely EVER get snow. It is very rare for us to get snow. It really is.
      Thanks for stopping by!
      -Izzy

      Delete
  4. That's a lot of costume changes, whoa! :O
    And snow!! I haven't seen snow in real life in so long, I guess that's what I get for living in Texas, lol. :P
    Have a good March <33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was insane hahahaha! xD
      We barely ever get snow either, usually about once a year.
      Thank you Grace!! You too!!
      -Izzy

      Delete
  5. I'm so jealous! I would love for it to snow here haha xo

    Makeup Muddle

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love when it snows, it just makes everything so magical.
    Thanks for stopping by!
    -Izzy

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I get so happy when people comment, I'll respond to you as soon as possible! :)