Hi everyone!
As you all know, life has become different because of COVID-19. I've been staying up later because this week was spring break so I didn't have any classes, and even if I did, I don't have to leave my house. So yeah! Don't judge me for this XD
--------------------------------
6:30 - I helped my mom make dinner. We were making pizza last night, so I helped roll out the dough, put the sauce on, and do all of the toppings.

7:00 - On this night routine, I'm going to start a little bit later than I usually would, because we had a late dinner. So yeah, at 7:00, I went ahead and got a shower and turned on some music to listen to while I get my shower.


8:00 - Since dinner was over, I decided to start a new book. I started this incredible book, "By Your Side", by Kasie West. I'm going to be putting out a review of this book soon, so watch out for that!

So um... I may have gotten a little sidetracked on that book...
10:00 - We started watching a movie around 10, but since it wasn't one I was as interested in, I went crazy and read more and more.
11:00- I finally finished my book at 11, (which I started at 8- I'm insane.), so then I just watched the movie with them.
11:30- If I'm gonna watch something late at night, I have to have some sort of snack so of course golden oreos were in order.

12:00 We were watching Pride and Prejudice the musical, it was actually pretty good.
12:30- We finally finished the movie, and it was good.
1:30- We just kind of sat around for a while, I talked to one of my sisters, and we just generally chilled for a bit.
2:00- I started getting ready for bed and doing everything I had to do before I could go to bed, which meant I journaled for a little bit and while I did that I used my Accelerator. My accelerator is something I use for my Invisalign for 20 minutes every night to hopefully speed up my teeth moving.


2:20- I finally go to bed, because I definitely need to haha.

-----------------------------------------
So yeah! That's about it. Also, I definitely don't go to bed this late every night but it was a weekend and it just ended up being a late night because of the movie my family was watching. I hope you enjoyed, let me know in the comments what you've been doing during quarantine and what posts you would like to see in the future!
-Izzy
1:30- We just kind of sat around for a while, I talked to one of my sisters, and we just generally chilled for a bit.
2:00- I started getting ready for bed and doing everything I had to do before I could go to bed, which meant I journaled for a little bit and while I did that I used my Accelerator. My accelerator is something I use for my Invisalign for 20 minutes every night to hopefully speed up my teeth moving.

2:20- I finally go to bed, because I definitely need to haha.
-----------------------------------------
So yeah! That's about it. Also, I definitely don't go to bed this late every night but it was a weekend and it just ended up being a late night because of the movie my family was watching. I hope you enjoyed, let me know in the comments what you've been doing during quarantine and what posts you would like to see in the future!
-Izzy

I love love reading these posts, I love to see what others routines are like! I definitely end up staying up late too now it's the lockdown haha, golden oreos are the best ever, I'm craving some right now haha! :D xx
ReplyDeleteelizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara
I'm so glad you liked it Elizabeth!! That means so much to me. :) Same!!! Also, i can't decide if I like them better than regular oreos... its a big decision XD yes yes I want golden oreos now haha!
Delete-Izzy
Ohh love these type of posts! Late nights for me are eleven or ten because of my work routine when life is actually normal haha.
ReplyDeleteI usually read before bed too, journal and just chill with the fam. <3
Thank you Kara! Yeah, I never stay up this late but we had absolutely nothing the next day. I don't always read before bed, but it depends. :)
DeleteThanks so much for stopping by!
-Izzy
That sounds like fun! I've been staying up late a lot too, my sleep schedule has been ruined by this, lol.
ReplyDeleteIt's hard not to sometimes!! Same XD
DeleteThanks for reading Grace!
-Izzy
That pizza looks absolutely delicious! And I love your playlist!
ReplyDelete~Izzy~
stayinthesunshine.blogspot.com
IT WAS SO GOOD. Thank you!! I'm planning to do a full playlist post soon, my music has been changing a lot lately!
DeleteThanks for stopping by!
-Izzy
My quarantine routine is pretty much the same too - dinner, books, movies, and journaling! It's crazy how much quarantine has changed your life. Hopefully we'll be back to normal soon!
ReplyDeletenicole x
It really is. I went from being at school constantly to being home for 40 days straight now! XD Yes, I sure am hoping we will.
DeleteThanks for stopping by Nicole!
-Izzy
I love Kasie Wests books. I do the same as you I will start to read a book and it would be like 1 or 2 when I check the clock.
ReplyDeleteThey're so good!! Especially this one. I definitely recommend it if you haven't read it yet!! :) Super clean and so good!
Delete-Izzy