Quarantine Day in the Life!


Hi everyone!

You guys really enjoyed the night routine I did about a week ago, so I thought I would do a day in the life! I'll probably cut off around where I started the night routine, so you can go check it out here. So yeah! Let me know what posts you want to see on my blog!

-----------------------------------

10:00- Getting up late as always. I usually get up around this time, especially when I've had a week of early mornings.

10:30- By this time, I eat breakfast and just chill for a bit. I usually start school around now, and do it until around 12 or 12:30.




12:30- This day, I made myself a to-do list for the day, and also unpacked a bunch of stuff from my backpack because I never did that. Our school has officially been canceled for the year, but I'm still keeping some stuff in there for rehearsals.




1:00- I usually have lunch around this time. I've been eating a pita everyday which they are just SO good. My sister and I love to watch something while we eat, and lately we've been binging some good old Disney Plus.




1:30- After lunch, my back porch is really warm in the sun so I sunbathe for a while during the afternoon. I also finished a book I had to read for school.





2:30- I practiced guitar some, because I'm trying to get good at it.



3:00- I helped my mom clean her room for a while. :)

4:30- I worked out, I've been trying to do the Chloe Ting 30 day challenge every day. I don't really plan to do it for the full 30 days, but I've been doing it a lot.

5:00- I decided to help her make dinner, and we were making these really good meat pies, which are just biscuits with meat in them. They're really good, and they took a long time to make.



-------------------------------------

That's where I stop pretty much, because my night routine picks up there. So yeah! If you want to see my night routine go check that out. Let me know what posts you want to see in the future! I hope you guys enjoyed!
-Izzy

8 comments

  1. all the stickers on your binder are SO cute oh my gosh!! and i've been waking up and sleeping really late as well these days. 😅 this post was so fun to read, the pictures are lovely and i enjoyed getting a little glimpse into your life. 💖

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are too sweet Ash!! I loved creating this binder with redouble stickers for school this year. :) For real, its hard not to!! Oh my goodness, thank you so much Ash!! I'm so glad you stopped by!
      -Izzy

      Delete
  2. OMG!all the stickers on your binder are SO cute! And your post was so interesting!!

    prosphairshop human hair wig

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so so much Hellen! That means a lot to me!!

      Thanks for stopping by!
      -Izzy

      Delete
  3. Your binder is adorable!
    And wow, you are so productive, we stan!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just love all of the stickers!
      I try hehe XD
      -Izzy

      Delete
  4. Austin and Ally!!! It brings back so many childhood memories. The meat pies look delicious🤤

    Thanks for sharing your very productive day!

    Loren | plaidandsugar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?? I've missed it. They are SO good oh my goodness.
      Of course! Thank YOU for reading Loren!
      -Izzy

      Delete

Hi there! I get so happy when people comment, I'll respond to you as soon as possible! :)