Hi everyone!!
As everyone knows, our country (and most others) are absolute chaos currently. I'm out of school for four weeks, and this NEVER happens. So, I thought I would make you guys a list of some movies and tv shows to watch while you have time, like I'll most likely be doing haha. Let me know how you guys are doing with this whole thing in the comments, and how your area of the world is.
-----------------------------
1. Gilmore girls - yes yes yes yes yes. I started this show this summer, and am absolutely head over heels obsessed. This show is definitely more girly (as you can probably sense from the title), but it's just such a good show.
2. Frozen 2 - I haven't watched this one yet, but I'm definitely going to soon. They released it early on Disney+, so if you haven't seen it yet, it might be a good watch.
3. Kim Possible - If you want a good old 2000's cartoon, that is hilarious and just is relatable, definitely watch this one. We watched it a lot growing up, and plan to rewatch it from the beginning during this whole thing.
4. 9 to 5- If you want a really funny, feminist movie, this one is great. It's so funny and we've watched it several times. I definitely recommend this one.
5. Fuller House - This one is definitely more family-ish, but it's a spinoff of a great classic, I haven't watched the last season yet, but I do want to.
6. Letters to Juliet - I'm not sure if this one is out anywhere currently, but it's a really good movie. It was out on Hulu a bit ago, but they stopped playing it unfortunately.
7. Any old Disney show - Disney+ is streaming a bunch of the old Disney shows, so I definitely recommend any of those like Austin and Ally, Good luck Charlie, Liv and Maddie is on Netflix, etc. etc. There are stupid parts to them, but they're funny.
8. Any old Disney movie - These older movies on Disney+ are just classic, like if you haven't seen High School Musical 1, 2, and 3, you seriously need to, or something else like Camp Rock 1 and 2, Geek Charming, etc. etc. These are all such classics and they're really not that long or anything either.
9. Good Witch - Good Witch is on Netflix, it's a Hallmark show, it's so good. It's dramatic, but funny, and just entertaining honestly. It has some great love stories through it that are really interesting to me, so I just love it. DEFINITELY recommend.
10. You've got mail - If you want a classic cute rom-com, this is definitely for you. It's so cute! I love this one.
---------------------------------
So yeah! That's about it. I hope you enjoyed this, let me know your quarantine recommendations in the comments!
-Izzy

I've never seen You've Got Mail, but I've been meaning to for a long time! I need Disney+ to watch old Disney channel movies, I miss them! great post.
ReplyDeleteemjbarker.blogspot.co.uk
Yes, you definitely should. We just bought Disney+ a couple of days ago due to quarantine, but I'm very excited to watch stuff on there!! Thank you so much Em, that means a lot to me.
DeleteThank you for stopping by!
-Izzy
Oooh, I love Gilmore Girls! Thanks for the recommendations, I'll be sure to check some of them out! :)
ReplyDeleteSame!! It's my literal obsession. I'm glad you liked them! :)
DeleteThanks for reading!
-Izzy
New to your blog but not new to the blogging world haha though my blog says otherwise! Hello! I love this list. I think I'd have to add in 6 feet apart and mama mia. I do love the list though! Gonna look at your blog some more.
ReplyDeleteHi there Vanessa!! Thank you! I haven't watched 6 feet apart, but I have seen Mamma Mia. I love that one! Thank you so much, thanks for stopping by!
Delete-Izzy
Agh, yes. Quarantine is something else. We're nearing the end of our first week of it here in SA. I like your movie suggestions though, Izzy :)
ReplyDelete-T.
x
Its craziness, and we've been quarantined since Monday. Stay healthy and safe! Thank you!
Delete-Izzy
I'm always really bad at remembering to watch movies/tv shows, but I definitely want to catch up during this break! Thank you for the ideas: I will be checking them out! In particular, You've Got Mail is one that I've always heard good things about but have never seen.
ReplyDeleteHanne || losingthebusyness.wordpress.com
I've been trying to catch up while I have time, so I'm watching a bunch of different ones and plan to watch some movies haha. You definitely should!! Oh my goodness, it is SUCH a good movie. You should definitely watch it.
Delete-Izzy
Hope this virus ends soon!
ReplyDeleteMe too!!
DeleteThanks for stopping by June and Joze!
-Izzy