What's on my phone 2020


Hi guys!

So as most of you probably know, from my past blog posts, this year, I got an iPhone. I am absolutely in love with it. It is the love of my life. next to many gilmore girls characters  I received an iPhone 8, with the brand new iOS and everything, (which is also totally awesome.) Since this is a new phone for me and that meant I needed to download a bunch of apps and everything, I thought I would show you what apps I put on it. So yeah! Let's get into it.

-----------------------------

When I turn on my phone, this is what it looks like.





So first off, these are my two main screens. The background came from Pinterest. I obviously have all the main apps, like text messages, calling, reminders, etc. As you can see, I have several folders, which are social stuff, games, and school. Surrounded by those folders are several apps which are Fitbit, Life360, Spotify, and Bitmoji. I use my Fitbit app obviously for the fitbit I got a couple months ago, which I wrote about so I'll put a link to that here. Life360 is the safety and tracking app my family uses, Spotify is my music app which is my favorite thing ever, and Bitmoji was just for fun to create a bitmoji that looked like me.


So in my Social Stuff folder, I have VSCO, Instagram, and Pinterest. I don't share any of these profiles with blog people, mainly because I'm new to this, so yeah. I post on VSCO a good bit, I use Instagram for social media management, and Pinterest for fun.


In my games folder, I have Charades!, Slices, and MARIO RUN. I haven't ever used Charades! or slices before. I've never even gone into slices, which is super sad. But these games are pretty fun. My favorite has been MARIO RUN because, idk, it's just fun. 😂


Then, I have my school folder. In this one, I just have Quizlet, and Duolingo. I haven't even logged into Quizlet yet, but on Duolingo, I have a 9 day streak haha. Woohoo for being a good spanish learner. Yo quiere estudiar espanol.

-------------------------------

So yeah! That's it. Let me know in the comments what kind of phone you guys have, and what your favorite app is! Mine is text messaging haha. Have a great day!
-Izzy

8 comments

  1. Ahh, that flatlay is so beautiful! And your wallpaper is so aesthetic... I also stole my wallpaper from Pinterest XD

    I couldn't live without VSCO, Messages, Quizlet or Spotify, though I probably should get the Quizlet app on my phone, haha. This was such a cute post, I loved seeing what's on your phone! <333

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh, thank you so much Ash!! Right? Pinterest is the best for wallpapers.

      Those are the best apps. I figured I might study more if I got it on my phone, haha. Thank you!! I'm glad you liked it! :) <3
      -Izzy

      Delete
  2. I, uhh, am definitely on Instagram the most. #whoops. Aside from that, my favorite apps are Pinterest, Spotify, Google Photos, Fitbit, and a productivity timer called Forest! (If you're looking for one, I really recommend it: I enjoy using it a lot! :)

    I enjoyed this peek into your phone, Izzy! Have a good 2020!
    Hanne || losingthebusyness.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A mood XD Yes definitely!! I want the forest app, I just don't want to pay for it XD #cheap

      Thank you so much Hanne!! Thank you for stopping by!! You too!!
      -Izzy

      Delete
  3. So fun seeing your apps! I bad an IPhone for a long time bit recently switched over to a Samsung as it's easier for blogging. Can't do that so well on an iPhone;/

    Favorite apps are Duoling (for learning German, or any language) and Instagram.

    MB> keturahskorner.blogspot.com
    PB> thegirlwhodoesntexist.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, whatever works for you. I am very thankful for my new iPhone haha.

      Yes definitely!! Those are definitely in my top favorites.
      Thanks for stopping by!
      -Izzy

      Delete
  4. I know this is super old, but I thought I'd comment anyway. I think it's kinds crazy when people have tons of apps. I like how you have just a few in each category.

    Duolingo is helping me sooooo much with my Spanish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's okay! I love when people comment on any of my posts, it means a lot to me that they were reading that far back!! Yes, I don't like having a ton of apps, I really only have a couple.

      It's so helpful!!
      Thanks for reading!
      -Izzy

      Delete

Hi there! I get so happy when people comment, I'll respond to you as soon as possible! :)