Since I'm stuck in quarantine and very bored, I decided to go back to my old blogging style and make a youtube video!! I hope you guys enjoy, let me know what you think in the comments!
I love makeup videos!! I watch a lot of them but the funny thing is I stink a doing my own makeup. Your video was great. I followed your blog and I would love it if you followed me and gave me any suggestions you might have. Also if it is okay with you I would love to put your name under the blogs I really like. https://whisperingbutterfly.blogspot.com/
I'm sure you're great at makeup!! Oh my goodness this comment literally made my day. I would love to!! Yes please do that would mean so much! Thank you so much for stopping by Glittergirl!! I hope you come again! -Izzy
Thank you so much Loren!! This comment made me smile. :) I know right? I could easily dress it up with heels (I have before and it also looked cute with some black wedges), but honestly I just feel most comfortable and myself in my sneakers :)
Thanks so much for stopping by Loren! No problem :) -Izzy
I love makeup videos!! I watch a lot of them but the funny thing is I stink a doing my own makeup. Your video was great. I followed your blog and I would love it if you followed me and gave me any suggestions you might have. Also if it is okay with you I would love to put your name under the blogs I really like.
ReplyDeletehttps://whisperingbutterfly.blogspot.com/
I'm sure you're great at makeup!! Oh my goodness this comment literally made my day. I would love to!! Yes please do that would mean so much!
DeleteThank you so much for stopping by Glittergirl!! I hope you come again!
-Izzy
I'm back and of course I will come everyday. I love your blog:)
DeleteI love your green shorts, they're so pretty :)
ReplyDeleteRosy | Sparkles of Light Blog
Thank you so much!! I just remembered the other day, they're from H&M. :)
DeleteThank you for stopping by Rosy!
-Izzy
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThe eyebrow brush is so cute, Isabella! Love your outfit, especially the shorts the style is cute and casual but could easily be style "up".
ReplyDeleteLoren | Plaid + Sugar
*made a mistake and deleted the other comment
Thank you so much Loren!! This comment made me smile. :) I know right? I could easily dress it up with heels (I have before and it also looked cute with some black wedges), but honestly I just feel most comfortable and myself in my sneakers :)
DeleteThanks so much for stopping by Loren! No problem :)
-Izzy