Hi everyone!
Wow. Long long long time no see. This post is going to be explaining why I randomly disappeared for like 3 months, and talk about what I've been doing.
So basically, my last post is from October 1st. I was really active on here over the summer. I honestly have so many different reasons why I stayed away from this blog for a little bit, but I'll try to sort through it all to make it make sense.
Basically, in the middle of summer, on July 18th, I started an Instagram page called @isabellakateblog
This was really new for me, as I had never been on that kind of platform for this. It was the best decision I've made in an extremely long time. I've grown so much as a person, and a blogger since joining there. I've gotten to meet so many new people that I would have never come to know.
I also have started Youtube as you all kind of know from some blog posts, which is also at Isabella Kate. Youtube takes up a LOT of time. I've never really been a writer in life, so I chose to distance myself a little bit from the blog, since it wasn't going anywhere really.
I'm glad I did it.
I'm currently 14, and a freshman in high school. I have some REALLY hard classes, mainly Algebra and Chemistry. It's a lot to juggle for me. I'm the most active on my Instagram, where I post 2x a week, and I'm practically on there constantly. I'm also posting 1x a week on my Youtube channel.
If you guys want to keep up with me really well, I would really appreciate you subscribing to my channel, or following my Instagram! I would really like to stay in touch with all of you, it's just hard managing so many different platforms.
So you may be asking, what are you doing on here?
...well, as I'm writing this and also fully decided to come back to this about 5 minutes ago, I'm not 100% sure. I don't want to leave you all hanging as you guys are what I started with. I think I'll start posting more, but not have a posting schedule. I can't handle another posting schedule to keep up with 😂
I would still like to keep up with all of you, and I think I'll be coming on here occasionally to give you life updates. A few new people have been finding my blog lately, as I literally checked on it like a month ago and I've gotten like 5 new followers since then, which is a lot for blogger. I felt so guilty with so many of you commenting how much you loved my blog, and just letting you all down.
All of this to say, I'm definitely coming back a little bit, and I can't wait to talk with you all. :)
-Izzy
I understand you completely. It is hard to do a lot when you are so busy. I'm glad you are not completely dropping this because I like reading this because I don't have instagram or watch Youtube that often.
ReplyDelete-Elena
Thank you for understanding Elena! I will definitely be trying to be more active on here, just trying to figure out in what form I want to do that in!
Delete-Izzy
That's totally fine! At least I get to interact with your content on Instagram! :)
ReplyDeleteYes, I'm so glad that we can interact on Instagram!
Delete