life updates + hey again!


Izzy in January: hey guys I'm back!

1 blog post later: silence for 4 months

HEY.

I am so so sorry for the silence on here. I don't even know how to explain it at this point. I really just don't have the same passion for blogging right now, but considering this was where everything started, I do want to do a life update\blog post every once in a while!! so in this post, I'll just be telling you all about everything that's been going on in my life! I hope you enjoy. :)

\ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \

I'm getting really close to the end of school, and i'm SO EXCITED!! My last in person school is this week, and then the week after I have online exams and some school events but I'm so close and that makes me so happy honestly. The school year this year has been kind of rough for some different reasons, so i'm really excited to a) not have to go in person anymore & b) be done with Chemistry and Algebra 1!!!!

My Instagram has been doing pretty well recently!! I've had some reels blow up which has been so insane. I've been SO consistent on there honestly so that's been amazing!! I hit 1k followers back in February, and that was honestly one of the BEST parts of 2021 so far!! I'm currently at 1,208. If you guys want to keep up with me better and get to know me better, definitely go follow me on there @isabellakateblog !!

I feel like we went into 2021 saying "oh this is gonna be so much better!!" ....and it's not?? 😂 maybe it's just my 2021 but it's been ROUGH for me LOL.

April flew by!! It's almost over which is crazy. I feel like this month has definitely been one of the busier ones of 2021.

Next week is my prom!! I'm so so excited. It's on Thursday, April 29th! That's been a lot to figure out as i've had to pick out my dress, shoes, a prom mask, get my dress altered, pick out jewelry and a purse, etc! It's been such a big job, lots of effort and tears put into it as usual. But I'm excited for it!

I had 2 weeks of spring break this year which was honestly amazing. It still didn't last long enough, but it was a really nice break from my school work.

I am forever re-watching Gilmore Girls, because it's honestly just the ultimate comfort show!! If you've watched it, comment which teams you are. I'm 100% team Jess and team Luke, and no one can convince me otherwise. 😂 me and my sister may or may not have stayed up until 1:30 watching Jess and Rory edits BUUUUUUUT that's besides the point. *laughs nervously*

I have been LOVING spending time outside lately!! There's a little trail and nice walk right near our house, so I've been absolutely loving walking and doing different stuff around there. It's been really beautiful to watch it change throughout winter and spring.

We're going to the beach v v soon and I could not be more excited. I really need to get away!! the beach sounds so perfect right about now.

\ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \

I won't make this life update insanely long, but I hope to be posting more on this blog soon!! Let me know in the comments what you've been up to lately, and also comment down below your Instagram username if you have one!

love you guys!

-Izzy

4 comments

  1. Hey Isabella! I love your blog🤩!!! Great to see you back in the blogosphere! 😊
    Also the pics are beautiful!! 🤗
    ~ Maith (http://maithworld.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thank you SO much!! I'm definitely going to try to be more active on here! You are so kind!
      -Izzy

      Delete
  2. Love this ! So proud of you and everything you have accomplished! I am so glad you are back ! More Izzy content for me to consume!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are SO kind!! Hopefully I'll be posting more on here soon!
      -Izzy

      Delete

Hi there! I get so happy when people comment, I'll respond to you as soon as possible! :)