Fun things to do when your bored this time of year!


Hi everyone

This time of year, I know you all have a lot of school, but everyone has a time when they're bored at some point. So I thought that I would make a post with some suggestions on what to do when you're bored.

-----------------------------

1. Work on Christmas presents- If you like celebrating Thanksgiving before Christmas, you can do this, but if you don't, don't come at me.

2. Take fall photos- I love taking photos and leaves are definitely aesthetic.

3. Make a to-do list- I know this is weird, but if you feel unorganized at the time, make a to-do list! I love making to-do lists.

4. Clean your room and organize it also!- I love doing this, I love cleaning. I also love organizing so this is fun for me.

5. Watch a hallmark movie!- If you don't like hallmark movies, I'm sorry, but I love them so this is something fun that I like doing when I'm bored.

6. Bake something!- I love baking when I'm bored, and making and icing cakes is just so fun to me.

7. Plan something with your friends!- Plan doing something with your friends! it will be so fun.

------------------------------

Have a great day!
~Izzy


4 comments

  1. Ooh, love all of these ideas!
    Taking fall photos and baking always gets me into the autumn mood, and I love movie marathons as well, especially hallmark.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right? They're just the best honestly.
    Thank you so much for coming by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These sounds so good! I'd looove to try all of them but it's hard when you're a full-time student and work part-time 😓 I definitely have o do #1, #4, and #7!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It definitely is a struggle to fit everything in. xD Thanks for stopping by!
    -Izzy

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I get so happy when people comment, I'll respond to you as soon as possible! :)