Share the love tag!



Hi everyone!!

I am so thrilled to announce that I was nominated by Ash Ronnel over at Starlight Strands for the Share the love tag! First off, a huge thank you to Ash for nominating me! Her blog is so amazing and I definitely recommend you read her posts. Second, let's get right into it!

Rules-

1. Link back to the creator of this tag, aka Ash.

2: Include the tag banner in your post! (the banner is right here below)


3: Answer the questions by recognizing as many bloggers as you can for each. Don't recognize the same blogger twice, the goal is to spread as much love as you can!

4: Make sure to provide the link to every blog you mention.

5: Tag all the bloggers you mentioned in your answers.

------------------------------------

1. The first bloggers you found-

Grace Marie @ The Worthy Beloved
Grace Marie always seems to inspire me and she is just such a sweet person!

Tane Hannah @ Fifth out of Ten
Tane is so sweet and I always love her Five Minute Friday posts, and she has been so welcoming to me as I started this new adventure in the blogging world.

Germaine Han @ Germaine Han
Germaine has so much different, varying content and it is so inspirational and helpful!

Ash Ronnel @ Starlight Strands
Ash is such a sweet person, her posts are amazing, and she always takes the time to comment something sweet on my posts. <3

2. Bloggers who have perfect timing with their posts-

Elizabeth @ Chasing Moonlight
Elizabeth's posts are honestly so beautiful and lovely in every way.

Sarah @ Paper-ish
Sarah's posts are so relatable, and feel so real and honest.

Lisa Elis @ Inkwell
Her blog is so aesthetically pleasing, I actually love it. Her posts are inspiring and helpful, and just so relatable.

3. Bloggers with beautiful blog design-

Nicole Isabel @ Wallflowerings
The way her blog is set up and organized makes me so happy. Her photography is gorgeous.

Mackenzie @ Mainly Mackenzie
Simple but beautiful, her blog design is so awesome.

Jenna Terese @ Jenna Terese
I love the coloring of her blog, plus she's such a sweet person.

4. Bloggers who inspire and encourage you-

Mira @ Stepping in Sunshine
Her photography is so amazing, and her posts inspire me so much.

Sarah Margaret @ The Introverted Extrovert
Sarah's posts are so gorgeous and aesthetically pleasing!

Zielle @ Write in the Dark
Zielle just launched her new blog a couple of months ago, but she has been so encouraging to me!

5. Bloggers who make you laugh -

Mary Kate @ Sarcastic Scribblings
Mary Kate's posts are awesome, and often her sarcasm just makes me laugh really hard. XD

Nicole Dust @ Legend of a Writer
Nicole is one of the sweetest bloggers I know, and her posts are just so funny and relatable.

6. Bloggers who's posts you can relate to all the time-

Bella @ Wanderlust and Story Dust
Her blog is SO aesthetic. Ever since she posted about Hallmark movies, I knew I related to her XD

Francesca Louise @ Bella Momento | Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle
This blogger did a really cool set of Blogmas posts that I really enjoyed following along to. :)<3

Erin Marie @ Acoustic Erin
I love Erin's posts, her photography is beautiful and her blog is really just so relatable.

7. Bloggers who post really helpful and\or beautiful content

Elizabeth @ "Ice Cream" Whispers Clara - a girly aesthetic blog of beauty and self care
Elizabeth's posts are so aesthetic, and her self care tips are awesome!

Julia Ryan @ Twilight to Dawn
Julia's poetry is actually beautiful, and her photography is just as amazing.

Abby Franklin @ Sunshine Soul
Abby's photography is beautiful, and her posts are really relatable and interesting to read.

Bloggers who are really consistent and involved in the community-

Mikayla Holman @ Mikayla Holman
Mikayla is always encouraging and is super sweet. :)

Chloë @ Chloë Mali
Chloe has this really cool new project going on called The Hope Project, which is really amazing. Her posts are also amazing.

Lauren @ Lauren Elizabeth
Lauren is really involved in the community and I love her posts so much!

---------------------------


I tag...

Everyone who was mentioned in this post

1. Grace Marie
2. Tane Hannah
3. Germaine Han
4. Ash Ronnel (well this is obvious XD)
5. Elizabeth
6. Sarah
7. Lisa Elis
8. Nicole Isabel
9. Mackenzie
10. Jenna Terese
11. Mira
12. Sarah Margaret
13. Zielle
14. Mary Kate
15. Nicole
16. Bella
17. Francesca Louise
18. Erin Marie
19. Elizabeth ("Ice Cream" Whispers Clara - a girly aesthetic blog of beauty and self care)
20. Julia Ryan
21. Abby Franklin
22. Mikayla Holman
23. Chloë
24. Lauren

------------------------------------

Here are the questions for you to copy + paste:
1: The first bloggers you found...
2: Bloggers who have perfect timing with their posts...
3: Bloggers with beautiful blog design...
4: Bloggers who inspire and encourage you...
5: Bloggers who make you laugh...
6: Bloggers whose posts you can relate to all the time...
7: Bloggers who post really helpful and/or beautiful content...
8: Bloggers who are really consistent and involved in the community...

--------------------------------

Thank you so much to Ash for nominating me! It was such an honor to be nominated, please go check her blog out! I hope you enjoyed this post :)
-Izzy

10 comments

  1. Aw, thank you for mentioning and tagging me! <3 <3 And I haven’t heard of some of these bloggers *tears* but I’ll have to check them out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course!! I love your blog! :) <3 Yes!! You definitely should. :)<3
      -Izzy

      Delete
  2. Aww, you're so sweet! <33 Thank you for tagging me, lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course, Grace! You are def one of the first bloggers I met, and I love your blogging style!! :)<3
      -Izzy

      Delete
  3. Oh my goodness, you’re so sweet!!! Thank you so much for your kind words. *hugs* I’ll have to check out the bloggers you mentioned in the post, thanks so much for doing the tag! <3333

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course Ash!! *hugs* Yes, definitely. They're all amazing. Thank YOU for nominating me!!! :)<3
      -Izzy

      Delete
  4. This is awesome!! Definitely checking out all these bloggers right now!!

    Hanne || losingthebusyness.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for mentioning me, Izzy! <3 I really apreachite it. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course Mikayla! Your posts always make me smile. :)
      -Izzy

      Delete

Hi there! I get so happy when people comment, I'll respond to you as soon as possible! :)