What I take to a theatre competition with me!






Hi everyone!

I went to a theatre competition last week, and I thought I would show you guys what I brought. This might be helpful for some of you guys, and if its not, I hope you still enjoy reading it.

-----------------------------------

1. My bag -


This is a bag that I got from Target, and I absolutely love it! It holds just enough for me, and it's so cute!

2. A hairbrush


A must have.

3. Tights


I had to have these for one of my costumes, so I packed 2 pairs just to be safe.

4. Extra Makeup



Since we had to be there all day, I figured I better reapply before my big competition. So, I brought some eyeliner, mascara, an eyeshadow brush, highlighter, concealer, a beauty blender, and an eyeshadow palette.

5. Bandaids


I always bleed, so these are just a need for me LOL.

6. Bobby Pins


As you can see, these have definitely been used, but I still have some.

7. Hair ties


These three things that I've just listed are all in my emergency bag.

8. Bike shorts



I brought two pairs, because EMERGENCIES. I always lose mine right before I go on stage haha.

9. Earbuds



These totally came in handy for downtime. I loved having them with me.

10. Portable Charger



I didn't use this this time, but I can see how it would really come in handy. I'm excited to put it in my school bag and start using it.

-------------------------------

So yeah! That's it. I hope you enjoyed this post!
-Izzy

4 comments

  1. Great post, Izzy! You seem to be a person who likes to be prepared. I can relate ;)

    -T.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! When it comes to theatre, yes XD
      -Izzy

      Delete
  2. This was a lot of fun!!!
    I can't wait to read more of your blog, girl. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Kara! I can't wait to read more of yours! :)<3
      -Izzy

      Delete

Hi there! I get so happy when people comment, I'll respond to you as soon as possible! :)