I've been finding some really good music lately, so I thought I would share what I've been loving listening to! Let me know in the comments what you've been listening to lately and your recommendations!
\ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \
-Adore You by Harry styles - Always just so good, I love the entire Fine Line album so so much.
-Cross Your Mind by Niall Horan - If you guys haven't listened to the Heartbreak Weather album yet, y'all seriously need to get on that ASAP.
-I wanna be OK by Caleb James - This sounds super depressing from the title but it's actually not at all.
-I do by Wild Rivers - Honestly just a super aesthetic song that I am loving.
-Common Sense by Joshua Bassett - His first ever single, and gosh this song is so good!! His voice is just perfection so......
-Scared by Jeremy Zucker - A friend of mine recommended this one to me and after listening to it a couple of times i've really gotten into it recently!
-IDK you yet by Alexander 23 - I just found this one on my Spotify page and GUYS LISTEN TO THIS IMMEDIATELY.
-Emerald Eyes by Anson Seabra - I think I just found this song about two days ago but I looove it. Also I have green eyes so 😂
-Hollywood by Lewis Capaldi - Just a generally good song ahaha.
-Trying my best by Anson Seabra - Sad but good.
-Joy by Bastille - Very peppy and just a really good son that I just found.
-San Francisco by Niall Horan - His entire album is super good like I said before, but this is just one I've been loving lately.
-Trying my best by Anson Seabra - Sad but good.
-Joy by Bastille - Very peppy and just a really good son that I just found.
-San Francisco by Niall Horan - His entire album is super good like I said before, but this is just one I've been loving lately.
\ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \
So yeah! I've been really loving these songs lately, what have you guys been listening to? Let me know down in the comments. :)
-Izzy

Adore You is a good song! Have you listened to the cover by Halocene? It's super good.
ReplyDeleteI've been listening to Flowers by ASTN, That's Life covered by Shawn James, and Are You Bored Yet? by the Wallows. :))
Loved this post!
Yes definitely!! I haven't!! I'll definitely give all of those a listen!! I need new music haha.
DeleteThank you so much Grace!
-Izzy
I love the Fine Line album so much, definitely one I am constantly listening too! Weirdly enough, I've also been loving the Frozen 2 soundtrack at the moment, it just makes me so relaxed! Love this post!
ReplyDeleteGrace xx
gracexkate.com
Same!! I love it so much. I for some reason didn't love Frozen 2, I'm not sure why. I do like some of the music though! Thank you so much Grace!
Delete-Izzy
I haven't really been enjoying anything in particular at the moment, I have been listening to spme podcasts though!
ReplyDeleteAbby | ExactlyAbby.co.uk
Thats awesome!! Podcasts are always fun. :)
DeleteThanks for stopping by Abby!
-Izzy
yes to Harry Styles, Lewis Capaldi, and Joshua Basset!!! i LOVE Adore You and Common Sense. 😆 i'll have to check out the rest of the songs you mentioned, they sound so beautiful!
ReplyDeletea few of my favorite songs as of now are:
- Talia // King Princess
- If The World Was Ending // JP Saxe & Julia Micheals
- Royals // Lorde
- used to you // mxmtoon
- 17 // Pink Sweats
Oh my goodness i am in love with Joshua bassett XD his music is so gorgeous. Yes yes yes Ash. They are!! I'll definitely give all of those a listen!!
Delete-Izzy
fine line is SUCH a good album, even from someone who hasn't listened to harry since one direction broke up xD (sunflower is my favorite from there)
ReplyDeletei've been listening to lots of different music recently. one of my favorite bands released a new album so i've been listening to that album since it was out. (stream sandcastles by park rd)
~kenzie
spaceland-official.blogspot.com
Right? I am absolutely obsessed. Me either!! XD Some songs back and forth from one of his other albums, but other than that. I like a lot of them, I think my favorite is probably Cherry, Falling and Adore You. I'll definitely try that out!
Delete-Izzy
I'm more of a indie pop/rock type of girl (Lana Del Rey, Tyler the Creator, BROCKHAMPTON, Gorillaz, Frank Ocean) but I love this list and I'll definitely be checking out some of them! Harry Styles has been my favorite recently, especially with his new album. You should also definitely check our Ariana Grande and Justin Bieber's new song "Stuck with U"
ReplyDeletenicole | www.wallflowerings.com
Yes, Harry is SO good oh my goodness. I definitely will check it out!!
DeleteThank you so much Nicole!
-Izzy
This is a great play list. I love, love Adore You! It's one of those catchy songs that will stick to your brain for days. Lately I've been listening to classical music (sometime opera) as background music as I write/work for it requires little attention.
ReplyDeleteLoren | plaidandsugar.blogspot.com
Thank you Loren! You always have such sweet words to say. Same same same!! All of his songs are just on repeat and always in my head. Yes, classical can definitely help when writing or working!
DeleteThank you for reading!
-Izzy
I haven't heard of any of these except Adore You (which I love), so I'm sure I'll be checking some of these out! x
ReplyDeleteemjbarker.blogspot.co.uk
Definitely do!! These are all such great songs!!
DeleteThanks for stopping by!
-Izzy
Thanks for sharing, Izzy ♥ I hadn't heard Joy by Bastille before, but I lovvvee most of Bastille's stuff, so I quickly listened to it- another great one :)
ReplyDelete-T
Thank you for reading Tane! It's so good, it puts me in SUCH a good mood! Yes I love it so much. <3
Delete-Izzy