Hi everyone!
Today I will be showing you my morning routine for the last little bit. Not the most productive but I've been really enjoying it. :) So yeah! I hope you enjoy!
\ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \
10:00 - Wake up!
I usually wake up naturally around 9:30 or 10:00. I know this is late to some people, but I'm trying to savor it while I can actually sleep before school 😂 and I go to bed super late so it's fine for me, haha.
10:30 - Social media and Breakfast
For the next thirty minutes, I just catch up on my social media stuff and all of my messages, and then I just grab some breakfast, which is different some days. Most days though, I just make some cinnamon toast. It takes five minutes and I just love it. I also just fill up a big bottle of water, and I try to drink two of these a day.
10:45 - This is kind of my free time before I get dressed and start up my blog work, so I just either will draw, spend some extra time catching up on social media if I didn't use it much the day before, or just anything else I want to do at the time.
11:00 - Making a to-do list!
This has definitely become routine for every day. I used to not do to-do lists, but they really help me get everything I need to do out of my mind and written down so that I can remember it all!! It also just helps me so much to be productive!
11:30 - Getting ready!
Even if I have no where to go, I get ready each morning by brushing up, washing my face, and picking out a cute outfit!! I always jam out to music while I get ready, so today's pick was Taylor Swift's new album, Folklore. Today's outfit was a black shirt from Dillard's, blue jean shorts from Old Navy, and some really old hoops that I have no idea where they're from.
11:45 - Devotion
As you guys know, I am a christian, so I like to start my day off well with a devotion. My mom gave me this devotional, Embraced by Lysa Terkeurst, and I really like it!
12:00 - Blog Work
I like to end off every morning by coming to this desk in our house's office, and getting set up with my computer, to-do list, and water bottle. I do whatever needs to be done for my blog that day. :)
\ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \
So yeah! That's about it. I hope you enjoyed this, and I can't wait for all of my August content!
-Izzy

Ooh great post!! I don't really have a morn routine XD
ReplyDeleteMine definitely changes throughout the weeks!
Delete-Izzy
Sound like a great morning routine! Hey, waking up late is one of the best parts of summer. I work mostly during the school semesters, so I defintiely take advantage of summer to sleep in. To-do lists are awesome. I'm not overly attached to them, but I try to make one every night so that the next day I'm not clueless about what I'm supposed to do. XD Also, your devotional looks beautiful! I've heard really good things about that author.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing!
It really is!! I love sleeping in. They really do help me to be more productive! Yes, its gorgeous and so good!! definitely recommend it!! :)
DeleteThank you so much for reading Mikayla!
-Izzy
Lysa Terkeurst spoke at the GLS 2020. She was really good. I might check out that devotional now!
Delete