Cute video! I always love seeing peoples birthday hauls, they're so much fun! =D Tangled is my favroite Disney princess to! <3
Thank you so much Mikayla!! Right? She's just the best!!-Izzy
Amazing video ☀️😯
Thank you so much Evin!-Izzy
Happy belated birthday! Looks like you had a great day filled with presents.Our birthdays are so close to each other, mine was on the 23rd!Loren | Plaid + Sugar
Thank you Loren!! Yes it was great. :)Oh that's awesome! Happy birthday Loren, I hope you had a great day! :)-Izzy
Love this video! I hope you had a lovely birthday!Grace xxgracexkate.com
Thank you so much Grace!! I did. :)-Izzy
Hi there! I get so happy when people comment, I'll respond to you as soon as possible! :)
Cute video! I always love seeing peoples birthday hauls, they're so much fun! =D Tangled is my favroite Disney princess to! <3
ReplyDeleteThank you so much Mikayla!! Right? She's just the best!!
Delete-Izzy
Amazing video ☀️😯
ReplyDeleteThank you so much Evin!
Delete-Izzy
Happy belated birthday! Looks like you had a great day filled with presents.
ReplyDeleteOur birthdays are so close to each other, mine was on the 23rd!
Loren | Plaid + Sugar
Thank you Loren!! Yes it was great. :)
DeleteOh that's awesome! Happy birthday Loren, I hope you had a great day! :)
-Izzy
Love this video! I hope you had a lovely birthday!
ReplyDeleteGrace xx
gracexkate.com
Thank you so much Grace!! I did. :)
Delete-Izzy