Hi everyone!
I am so excited to say that I got nominated for the Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award! Francine from Ancine's Alley nominated me, so if you haven't heard of her or don't follow her blog yet, definitely go do that! She is so sweet, pretty, and is just so kind! Click on her name above to be receive the link to her blog!
\ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \
Rules:
-Thank the person that nominated you and provide a link to their blog (thank you so much Francine!).
-Answer the questions that they have given you.
-Nominate 9 other bloggers and give them 5 new questions.
-Notify the nominees by commenting on their blog.
-List the rules and display the Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award logo.
-Provide a link to the creator of the Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award: Rising Star.
The Questions:
1. What are your top tips for productivity?
I feel like there are a lot of different ways to help productivity, but a few of my favorites are to:
- Come ready to work, not ready to procrastinate
- Keep a water bottle by you and make sure you've eaten, if not, you will get hungry and that will be all you can think about. Plus, water just helps me.
- Make a to-do list! Don't try to keep everything you have to do in your head, it will be much easier on a list. That way, you can check it off as you go.
- Turn your phone face down or turn on do not disturb. If your phone is constantly going off with dm's and notifications, you're going to want to check them.
2. What's your favorite motivational quote?
I have a couple of different ones, but these are two of my favorites:
3. What does an ideal productive day look like?
I think my ideal productive day would look like working on blog stuff in the morning until lunchtime, then after lunch I would film a Youtube video and then start editing it that night, also doing other productive things mixed in so that you could feel totally productive, not just with your blog. Also, getting a workout done haha :)
But also, if it was during the school year, my productive day would look like getting my whole day of school done by about 2 P.M., then filming a video, working out afterwards, maybe working on editing, and possibly making a dessert. xD
4. How do you get inspiration for blog posts?
This really depends on the day, honestly. My blogging game has been a lot better lately after reading Jenna Terese's post about her blog scheduling. It helped me so much, and now I make a blog plan of about 6 different posts I could do during that month. Then, I just figure out how which ones work with which dates during the month. It's been really great for me, and I've had great inspiration!
5. What are your top 3 book recommendations?
I really like this question! They would have to be:
1. 100 Days of Sunlight by Abbie Emmons - *my absolute favorite book on earth* (also wrote a whole review post on this one so I'll link it here.)
2. By Your Side by Kasie West - took some really cute pictures with this book as I intended to also do a review on this one, should I? Let me know in the comments!
3. This is what Happy looks like by Jennifer E. Smith - I don't absolutely love this one as much as the two above ^, but I haven't read much lately and before I went on my huge reading spree, I hadn't read much in years, so this is probably the best I have haha.
\ \
I Nominate:
Rachel from Little World of Rachel
Nicole Dust from Legend of a Writer
Mikayla from Mikayla Holman
Iris from Get Up and Out
Emily from Emily-Rose
Elizabeth from Izziejordan
Grace from The Daily Grace
Gemma from Daily Gem
Grace from Grace Ariya
\ \
The Questions:
1. What is your favorite summer activity?
2. Favorite stationary product and why?
3. How did you first get introduced to blogging?
4. How do you manage blogging and school + life?
5. Best tips for how to start blogging
\ \
So that's about it!! Thank you so much again to Francine for nominating me, it means so much to me!
-Izzy


Aw, thank you so much for the tag!! I'm super excited to do it because PRODUCTIVITY!!! and BLOGGING!!! *just geeking out over here*
ReplyDeleteAnd I love your top tips for productivity - they're so helpfu! :D
Of course Nicole!! You are just the sweetest!! I am so glad you are excited. :)
DeleteThank you!! Different things work for everyone, but these are just what help me! xD
incredible post, love the productivity tips!
ReplyDeletemills | www.bymills.blogspot.co.uk
Thank you so much Mills, you are too sweet!!
Delete-Izzy
Hi! I loved your tips, and your blog is really amazing! Hope to see more in future☺️
ReplyDelete