Hi everyone!
It's been awhile since I wrote a blog post!! I randomly got this burst of inspiration to write this, since summer is slowly coming to an end and I'm thinking about how wonderful and lovely summer 2020 was. While quarantine was kind of terrible, it still taught me things. This will be a post about what Summer 2020 and Quarantine taught me, as the both definitely taught me things.
\ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \
Alone time is okay.
I'm way more of an introvert than I thought.
It's okay to be boring and just want to knit and read and watch tv. 😂
Big t-shirts are just the best.
I will always fall in love with boys from books.
There's a big difference in being alone and being lonely.
Zoom calls make being apart 10x better.
Who cares about a bikini body.
Trying out 10 different hobbies at a time is so freaking fun.
To-do lists are your friends.
You will always feel way better if you go for a walk instead of sitting inside all day.
Cooking is ACTUALLY FUN.
Gilmore Girls and cookies fix a lot.
Algebra > Geometry
Laying on the floor instead of doing anything is definitely therapeutic.
Unplugging at the pool is the best feeling.
Life doesn't suck, your day sucks. *wait never mind life does suck*
If you end your show on a cliffhanger and have nothing to do the next day, just stay up. A super bad thing to encourage, but if it's only until like 1:30 just do the thing.
Growth is such a beautiful thing.
I really hate working out.
Learning new stuff is actually cool and not nerdy.
TAN TAN TAN. You will regret it when you're in a cold dark classroom erasing yet another math problem and wondering why you didn't take advantage of it.
New music releasing is my favorite thing.
Reading a book might not be the most productive, but at least it isn't staring at your screen.
The outdoors are such a blessing.
Make memories. Take photos, take videos, and keep them forever to look back on when you aren't having quite the best time in life. Or, take videos of you while you aren't having the best time, so that when you are, you can look back and realize how much you've grown.
Call that person. Text them. Let them know that you are thinking about them and praying for them, because even though you might not realize it, they could be having just as bad a day as you.
FOLKLORE FOR THE WIN!!!!!!!!!
Change never ends.
Have a structure and be disciplined.
God's love never ends.
People change, and that's okay.
Quarantine is freaking hard bro.
\ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \
So yeah! That's about it for this post, I hope you enjoyed! What did you guys learn from quarantine? I feel like I learned a lot.
-Izzy

loved this, it seems like u got up to so much during lockdown! great post x
ReplyDeletemills | www.bymills.blogspot.co.uk
It was definitely interesting! Thank you so much Mills!
Delete-Izzy
Okay, same. I found out I was way more introverted than I thought during quarantine. And I'm "boring" too, but I don't mind.
ReplyDeleteUgh, geometry. *shudders*
Ooh, Gilmore Girls. I've been meaning to watch that show. And the outdoors are amazing.
This was a really cool post.
I've become so introverted. It's bad. XD Yeah, I'm okay with it hahaha!
DeleteIt's the worst. :(
You need to, oh my gosh! Such a good show omg. Yes. Definitely. Thank you!
-Izzy