Hi everyone!
Wow. January was A MONTH. It was a pretty good month, pretty fun, but also EXTREMELY busy. Trying to keep up with being in two shows, doing school, and a competition was INSANE. It was really fun, but just crazy. So yeah, let's get into it!
-------------------------------------
1. My Birthday!
I FINALLY turned 14!! So thankful to finally be out of being 13 honestly, haha. I feel like being 14 is stepping out of like the middle school age and moving up, idk maybe it's just me haha. I went to school all day on my birthday, and it was amazing. My friends were super sweet, and one of them even brought me a balloon. It was great.
2. Spent a lot of time with friends
Two of our best friends have started coming over on Wednesday afternoons a lot, and its just been really nice to be able to spend more time with them.
3. Learned how to longboard

On one of those Wednesdays, my best friend taught me how to long board and I LOVED it!! It was so much fun!!
4. Got a new car!
This may sound bland to y'all, but this is a big deal for us. We got rid of our car we had for 14 years (Ikr, as old as me!), and got a new one! It's so nice.
5. Competition
This past weekend, my school went to our annual theatre competition. It was so much fun. We got to walk around a university all weekend, and I also missed THE FIRST SNOW OF THE SEASON BECAUSE OF THIS. I WAS SO UPSET. But it was super nice, and the campus was pretty. We won you guys! I participated in the ensemble musical theatre competition, and solo musical theatre. I didn't place in the solo musical theatre, but WE WON THE ENSEMBLE MUSICAL THEATRE!!! This was so big for us. I'm so excited.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
What I've enjoyed this month -
Gilmore Girls. Just Gilmore Girls. This is a tv show that can constantly cheer me up, and is never boring. No spoilers in the comments!
I love Lewis Capaldi. His music is so good.
Walking. Walking around that college campus was so peaceful.
Dancing. I did so much of it this month.
---------------------------------
So yeah, that's about it. This month has been crazy, but really fun. How was your January?
-Izzy
---------------------------------
So yeah, that's about it. This month has been crazy, but really fun. How was your January?
-Izzy



Happy 14th birthday! It's crazy how fast time flies, isn't it?
ReplyDeleteIt looks like you had a good month! I hope this month is even better. :)
It's insane!
DeleteI did! Thank you so much! You too :)<3
-Izzy
Ahh, happy 14th birthday, Izzy!! I'm so glad to hear that you had a great time celebrating ;)
ReplyDeleteAnd congrats on winning the musical theater competition! *cheers* I hope you have a beautiful February <333
Thank you so much!! It was honestly like a super chill birthday, but special to me haha.
DeleteThank you so much!! It was soooo exciting!! You too, Ash!! Thank you for stopping by!
<3<3<3
-Izzy
CONGRATS ON WINNING THE THEATER COMPETITION! And I hope you had a good birthday. Ahhh, yes, skateboarding is so fun. My month was great. Basketball basically took over my life, I auditioned for a play, and had a two-hour phone call with a friend. February will be pretty exciting, though, since I'm doing my yellow belt test soon.
ReplyDeleteTHANK YOU SO MUCH MCKAYLA!!! I did :) It really is!! Oh my goodness, your January sounds wonderful! Ooh, that is so exciting! I hope it goes well! :)<3
Delete-Izzy