My life is honestly pretty crazy. Trying to manage loads of school, being in two musicals, a social life, and having time to relax is difficult. So, I do a bunch of this kind of stuff on Sundays, to reset for my week. I thought I would share with you a couple of products that I love to make me just feel happy!
--------------------------------
1. Use a bath wash-
When I just want to add something extra during my shower to smell even better, I use this Warm vanilla sugar bath wash from Bath and Body Works. It smells like cookies (so amazing) and it just makes me smell so freaking good.
2. Do a face mask-
I do this every Sunday, just to kind of relax me and get my skin ready for another week of makeup all the time, haha! I use a variety, like this one I pictured, and then some ones in bags from walmart. Because I don't use much, I can usually get two uses out of the bags, which is nice.
3. Work out-

I love doing this on Sundays to really feel ready and prepared for the next week. Today is Sunday when I'm writing this, and I did one today and I am DEAD.
4. Exfoliate

I honestly don't notice a difference with this (LOL), but I do this anyways haha. I use this cheap one, which isn't really great, but I've gotten used to it.
5. Eat your comfort food-

For me, this is insta-pot lasagna. Eat something that you love, who cares about diets.
--------------------------------
So yeah! These are just a few ideas, let me know in the comments what you guys do for self care!
-Izzy
I love doing this on Sundays to really feel ready and prepared for the next week. Today is Sunday when I'm writing this, and I did one today and I am DEAD.
4. Exfoliate
I honestly don't notice a difference with this (LOL), but I do this anyways haha. I use this cheap one, which isn't really great, but I've gotten used to it.
5. Eat your comfort food-
For me, this is insta-pot lasagna. Eat something that you love, who cares about diets.
--------------------------------
So yeah! These are just a few ideas, let me know in the comments what you guys do for self care!
-Izzy

For me self care is mental just because in general that'w how I struggle with caring for myself the most.
ReplyDeleteI've learned to listen to music that calms me instead of feeds my anxiety/depressed mood. I read quietly 30 minutes before bed. Normal stuff I can often overlook in the craziness of life.
I do that too! It honestly depends on the day and what level of tired I am, haha! These are more things to do just to like, reset for your week.
DeleteI always listen to music too. Its one of my favorite things to do these days hehe.
Thanks for stopping by!
-Izzy
I always dread working out, but when I get started it's really fun and gets me filled with energy! XD And comfort food is always the beeeest, haha. This was such a cute post and your photos are so pretty! <3333
ReplyDeleteUgh, I always do too!! I've been trying to force myself lately haha!! Yes, it either gets me a lot of energy or makes me really tired lol. Amen to that! Thank you so much Ash!! I'm glad you enjoyed it!!
Delete-Izzy
Yum.
ReplyDeleteFor me self care is trying my best to work out four or five days a week, although the weather sometimes prevents my runs, I am still usually able to work with weights and your run of the mill squats and pushups. :) I also like doing my nails and putting on a charcoal face mask.
ReplyDeleteI honestly don't always have time to workout four or five times a week because of school and theatre haha. I do a lot of dancing though, so that's my workout most times. :) Yes!! Definitely, I love doing both of those.
DeleteThanks for stopping by!
-Izzy
I love this!! Generally, I take some time to read a book and plan out my week, which helps a ton with my stress and calms my brain down. I've been working out more this semester as well, which has also helped!!
ReplyDeleteHanne || losingthebusyness.wordpress.com
Yes, that definitely helps. Everyone deals with it differently, these are just a few ideas. :)
Delete-Izzy