I am finally posting on my blog again!! I'm so sorry I haven't posted in awhile, I've been really trying to relax while I have Christmas Break haha. Once we get back into it, there's my birthday, school, a theatre competition, and two shows, so things are going to be crazy. For this post, I'm going to do a review of each month individually, and talk about them. So yeah! Let's get right on into it.
-----------------------------
1. January-
January was a pretty normal month. I turned 13, finally becoming an official teenager, but to be honest with you, I'm one of those kids who acts like a teenager for years before I actually am, so it wasn't much of a change haha. It was super warm on my birthday this year, which I loved because that meant I could wear summer clothing. We were also prepping a lot in January for the upcoming show and a theatre competition in February.
2. February-
February was INSANE to say the least. I had a theatre competition, which was quite sad actually. I was in two dance ensembles and sang solo musical theatre. We didn't place for anything. I was also in a show for my school, which went interestingly. It was a fun show overall, but tech week was lowkey traumatizing. I know, I know, I'm being dramatic. But if you saw what happened that week, you might feel the same.
3. March-
This month wasn't QUITE as insane. It was still pretty busy though. I got picked to be in the high school show (which I usually am in), so it was pretty much just getting ready for that. Also, one of the best experiences of my life. Rehearsing for it was super fun, and the process and people were amazing.
4. April-
Wow. Honestly, I don't even know how to describe to you guys how amazing April was. In April, we did our show, which was literally my second favorite show I've ever done (out of about 8.) It was literally such a good experience and so much fun. I think what was most special was the feel of the cast. By the end of it, all of us girls acted like sisters, and we were all so so close with one another. By the end of it, and the day of the last performance, we all came in that afternoon and sat at one big table until we had to get ready. And then, before getting ready, all of the girls in our dressing room sat in the dressing room and sobbed. I don't mean pretty crying, I mean ugly crying for about 30 minutes. It was so special. The rest of April was okay haha.
5. May-
May was a pretty busy month. We had exams, which I honestly can't remember what grades I got on those, and the cast party for our show in April. We all watched the show again, which of course brought emotions right back. There was graduation, where we danced, and then a couple days after graduation was over, my family and I took two of our best friends and went to the beach for a week. It was so relaxing after the long school year and it was so much fun. We also decided to foster animals for the first time. Our first group of them was three baby kittens, named Creamsicle, Oreo, and S'more. They were precious. We were supposed to have them for two weeks, but they got sick so we had to take them back. It was very sad.
6. June-
June was more of just a summer kind of month, if you know what I mean. I helped out at a local church helping with their VBS, which I really enjoyed. Other than that though, I didn't really do much.
7. July-
In July, I had a lot of just fun adventures with friends. When one of my friends came over, it started pouring before she had to leave, so we danced and cartwheeled in the rain. It was hilarious. Our school also planned an ice cream day, so a bunch of us went to an ice cream place downtown and we had a lot of fun that day. We also went to our lake house for a couple of days, which was fun.
8. August-
Another slightly crazy month. In August, we fostered more kittens, (my personal favorites), named Open your heart (I'm not joking, our animal shelter names them really badly) and Kyrie. They had just been fixed, and they were precious black kittens. They were so sweet and so playful. I would've adopted them if I could. We also started back school, and right before that, we started up yet ANOTHER show, haha. I know, that's all I do. 😂 We also made a day trip and went to a bunch of malls and shopped a LOT. It was really fun also.
9. September-
September was a bit more busy than August, but not as busy as April. We did several things like working on a show, and fostering two more kittens who also got sick after a few days, named Stormy and Thunder. We went to our lake house again, and I *get this guys* tried something new. I don't like doing this. 😂 But y'all, I'm not an outdoorsy person, and I went HIKING one day. My school was doing a hiking day and I went. But honestly, it was so much fun. I really enjoyed it. I think my favorite thing I did in September, though, was when I helped out painting our show set. We had a great group of people, and when we were waiting for things to dry, we played cards. It was so much fun.
10. October-
Now, October was a busy month. For our show, we only had one performance because it was this big theatre and that was just what happened, so we had educational performances at our school. Then, we had the real performance. It was a great experience and it was a great opportunity. After that, my family and I went on a beach trip, which was really nice for us to be able to take a break. I really enjoyed it. I did some sun tanning, swimming, etc. It was amazing. Then, we had Halloween, which I posted about so go see that here, we had school pictures, and I started this blog!! I love this blog so much and am so happy to be posting on it.
11. November -
This month wasn't too busy. At the beginning of the month, I don't know if you guys know this, but I got Invisalign. If you don't know what that is, it's basically braces but they are retainers that you can take out. I love them and they don't even hurt which is super nice. They're clear, and barely visible. I do have bands, but they are also clear and tiny, so that's great. We also had Thanksgiving in November, which I also posted about, so you can see here.
12. December -
This was a great month! We had Christmas show prep, which was super fun, but we also had exams which were super stressful. I had an exam for Biology and Geometry, and I'm horrible at both subjects. I ended up getting an 85 on my Biology exam and a 95 on my Geometry exam. Okay, let's back up. I suck at Geometry. i do not understand how I got a 95. I am so thankful. I literally told my mom I didn't do well, and told my friends that I thought I failed because I did think that! I still cannot believe it. But yeah, we had our Christmas show which was also a great experience. We prepped for Christmas, and somehow, Christmas is over. It's so sad. Oh well. Christmas was amazing.
-Music-
This year, the music I listened to most was definitely James TW. Honestly, his new album got me through this fall in one piece LOL. I love love love his music. *go listen to it*
-Food-
I think my favorite new food we tried this year is Insta Pot lasagna. If you know me in person, then you literally know I live off of this and it is my favorite thing on earth. I talk about it way too much. I'm probably gonna go eat some in a few minutes if that tells you anything. 😂
-Favorite thing I did all year-
Definitely our show in April that I talked about. :)
-----------------------------
So yeah! That was pretty much my year in review. I obviously did not put in a lot of personal things because a lot happened this year that I don't really think I should talk about on this blog, hahaha. In review of the year, to be completely honest with you, 2019 has been one of the worst years ever. I mean, when I think of other years compared to this one.. just wow. If I hadn't been in that show in April, I think I would definitely count this the worst year ever. I'm hoping for a brighter year in 2020, but hey, we'll see. Let me know in the comments how 2019 has been for you!
-Izzy
-Izzy

You made it! Happy New Years, I hope 2020 is amazing for you :))
ReplyDeleteHallelujah! XD Thank you! Happy New Years Gray, hope 2020 is the best one yet. :)
Deletehttp://accordingtoisabellakate.blogspot.com
-Izzy
Happy New Year, Izzy!! *cheers*
ReplyDeleteAhhh, your show in April sounds so precious! And congratulations on your Geometry exam, that's amazing ;)
I hope you have an amazing 2020 <3333
Happy New Year Ash!!!
DeleteIt really was :)<3 Thank you so much!! I was honestly so shocked XD
http://accordingtoisabellakate.blogspot.com
Have the BEST 2020 Ash!! <333333
-Izzy