Hi everyone!
I love this time of year, its so joyful and fun, so I thought I would type up a list of fun things to do around this time of year. I hope you enjoy!
-------------------------------
1. Go ice skating - This is super fun and gets you in the spirit of Christmas and winter.
2. Make cookies - You can do this either with your friends or family, but I just feel like it's enjoyable and you can make Christmas cookies so it can be festive! :)
3. Drink lots of hot chocolate - I mean, who doesn't do this?
4. Drive around and look at lights - Me and my family do this every year and its so cool to see all of the lights that people put up and how they use them. Everyone does them a bit differently and I think its super cool to see that.
5. Have a movie day - Watch a bunch of Christmas movies and just have a fun time.
.
.
.
On the giving back portion, here are a few of the things you can do to help others during this season of giving-
1. Angel tree- Every year at my mall, they have a tree and they put a bunch of names on it of kids and their ages and what they want. My mom and I do this each year because its super fun to just give back to a child in need and I love shopping for them. We just finished ours up last week. :)
2. Operation Christmas Child - This is another way like the one above, but a little bit different. Churches do this a lot, where you get a box and you can choose to do a boy or a girl and you choose an age, and then you fill up the boxes with toys, and soap, and things like that. This is a really great way to help.
3. Work in a soup kitchen - I've done this one before, and it feels really good to know that for once you aren't focusing on yourself, you're helping others who need it more than you.
4. Salvation Army - At a lot of stores, they have a bucket and people ringing the bell for money. Even if its just some coins, it's always good to give back. Every bit helps.
5. Toy drive - I haven't done this one before, but you can help organize toys for a toy drive. I'm sure churches do this one.
----------------------------------
So that's it for today, but I hope this inspired you, and comment down below what you like to do during this time of year?
-Izzy

I loved your ideas, Izzy! And binge watching Christmas movies are the best. :D
ReplyDeleteHi Zielle!! Right?? I LOVE them and have been watching them ALL THE TIME lately hahaha.
Delete-Izzy
Oh, this is Zielle from Write In The Dark, btw. :)
ReplyDeletewriteinthedark.home.blog
Hey Izzy! My name is Bailey. I like how you put your blog together, and I will be coming back and checking your blog frequently!
ReplyDelete~Bailey❤️
Hi Bailey!! I'm so sorry i didn't get back to you, I didn't get a notification! :( Thank you so much!! I will definitely be checking out your blog. :)<3
Delete-Izzy
I do Operation Christmas Child every year!!! I do 5 with my family and 1 with my friends!!!
ReplyDelete-Elena
That's so awesome! I do it with my grandma every year, and it's so fun!
Delete-Izzy