Fitbit Versa 2 unboxing + My thoughts

Hi everyone!!

I got the Fitbit versa 2, it is the first fitbit i have ever had. I thought I would show you some pictures and a little bit of the unboxing. So here we go!

----------------------------




So basically, when you open it you open it from the bottom, and inside the box you have the actual watch, the charger, and an extra band.

The packaging is super cute I think. There's a spot where the watch goes, which I really like. 

It took a while to set up. The actual beginning of the process didn't take too long, the part that I had a problem with was where you are syncing your messages. My phone is an Android Motorola, I don't remember which version. It's a good phone, just slow so this process took FOREVER. We finally synced it thankfully, so I am getting messages now. I haven't took the time to set up Alexa yet. 

This watch has a lot of nice features. It tracks blood pressure, steps, the time, the weather, it has Amazon Alexa, you can get text messages on it, there are excercise workouts where you can track them, and it's just really cool.

In the Fitbit app, there are a lot of features you can use. There's food tracking, water tracking, sleep tracking, etc.

I also love that since I dance, I don't turn on a workout but my watch actually detects when I dance that there is a workout going on, so it counts it as one for my week.

I actually love the appearance. I chose the Rose gold color, which is one of my favorite colors so it worked out well. The other options were the gray or the black, and also there was a special edition with a different band, but it was more expensive.


Because this was an early Black Friday deal, it was cheaper than usual. Usually, it is $200. But, I got it from Kohl's which was having a good deal on it. So basically, when you bought one, it was $150, but they gave you $45 in Kohl's cash, so it ended up pretty much just being $113 with tax. 

So yeah! I took a few pictures with it on for you guys to see, so these are them.






---------------------------------

Overall, I'm super happy with it. It's great for tracking my workouts and makes me more accountable. I hope you guys enjoyed this post, let me know what kind of posts you want to see in the future!!
-Izzy

4 comments

  1. It looks so cool and you look pretty as well. :)
    I love unboxing posts like this, so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness you're so sweet. <3
      Right? I enjoy reading them so I thought I would make one.
      -Izzy

      Delete
  2. That watch looks so chic and pretty! I have been looking into getting one for the new year, so loved reading this post! xx

    Francesca x
    https://bellamomento.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its so pretty and honestly goes with anything. They have them super cheap at the moment so I would definitely look into it! It's really nice for me for my fitness and dancing. :) I'm so glad you enjoyed the post!
      http://accordingtoisabellakate.blogspot.com
      -Izzy

      Delete

Hi there! I get so happy when people comment, I'll respond to you as soon as possible! :)