Decorating my room for Christmas

Hi everyone!

So today in this post, I decided to decorate my room for Christmas :) Don't judge me, I just like decorating early. So I'm just going to take you through some of my room and just some fun pictures that I decided to take :)

-------------------------------------


So I first got everything out..


My tree this year is so cute. It has white lights and berries and some red sparkly pinecones on it, with some ornaments on it from Target. 


I put some garland on my mirror, which is super cute. 


Which of course meant that I had to take a selfie with the garland....


And, I decorated my window seat.

----------------------------------------------

If you have any questions about anything in my photos, please let me know and I will answer them!
I hope you enjoyed this post! Let me know what kind of posts you guys would like to see. 
-Izzy

2 comments

  1. Ahh, your room is so cute!! And I love that pillow in the last picture. :))

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I get so happy when people comment, I'll respond to you as soon as possible! :)