This post is going out so freaking late, I know. i've been busy literally ALL DAY. No joke. So, I'm just getting around to this, but that's okay!
There is so much to be thankful for, I can't list all of it. But, I will list some of my top ones.
----------------------------------
1. Food and water
2. Family and friends
3. The bible
4. A house
5. Comfy clothing
6. My blog
7. My room
8. Blankets
9. Acting, singing and dancing
10. God
------------------------------------
For my outfit, I wore a navy dress from Forever 21, and white keds from Michael's.
This outfit was super comfortable!! I loved it.
-------------------------------------
Let me know in the comments, what are you guys thankful for this Thanksgiving?
-Izzy



Heyy, Izzy! Your blog looks fabulous! Love your layout :)
ReplyDeleteI am very thankful for the ability to write, to read, for health and healing,for family, for pets, and for books.
I love your outfit!
~Izzy~ XD
DeleteThank you so much!!
Yes, definitely. I love all of those. :) <3<3
Thank you so much!! It's super comfortable and a go-to for me. I wore it at one point to compete in so it holds some good memories for me :)
-Izzy XD
Aww, your list of things to be thankful for is lovely...and I adore your outfit! This post was so sweet <333
ReplyDeleteThank you Ash!! There is so much to be thankful for <3<3
DeleteThank you for stopping by!
-Izzy