November Wrap-up
Hi everyone!!
November has been insane to say the least. I saw several people doing these kind of posts, so I thought I would join in. So let's get right on into it!
-------------------------
At the very beginning of the month, on the 4th, I got Invisalign. If you don't know what that is, they are clear braces that are removable. You take these out when you eat, and when you drink anything besides water. It's definitely been a change for me, but i'm hoping to get my teeth moved because they're pretty bad haha.
The high schoolers at my school had a high school festival that we always attend, so they competed a lot the same week I got my Invisalign. We went to go see them a lot, and it was super fun.
We started preparing for our Christmas show at school. As y'all know, I'm homeschooled but go to an arts school so I'm a dancer. We always have a Christmas show after school lets out, and it features dancing and singing and a bunch of other stuff. I'm in four different dances in this show this year, two of which we haven't choreographed yet 😬 Love that.
We decorated for Christmas!! I absolutely love Christmas, it's my favorite holiday. I get so into it. If you haven't seen yet, I decorated my room and that post will be here.
At our mall, they have a Christmas tree with Salvation Army angels on it. You pick one of these up, and then buy a bunch of stuff for them and return it in December. It's one of my favorite things to do to help other people during the holiday season.
I've had a great Thanksgiving and Thanksgiving break. I've been off of school since Tuesday and I'm loving it. 😍
I got a fitbit a couple of days ago, which there will be a post on that soon. It's so useful and has definitely taken some work, but it will be good for me to get in better shape.
-----------------------------
I hope you enjoyed this post, let me know in the comments what kind of posts you want to see! Also, I would love to do a tag to get to know some more bloggers, so let me know if anyone wants to collaborate to make a tag!
-Izzy
No comments
Hi there! I get so happy when people comment, I'll respond to you as soon as possible! :)