Sad day tips- How to make it better


Hi guys!

So I honestly don't know how often y'all get sad, or if you have sad days, but I certainly do. I don't really know why, I just have those days where I feel like I could cry at any moment just because I'm a wreck for some unknown reason. So, these are some tips for you if you have these days to help you get through them :)

---------------------------------

1. Watch tv- This definitely helps me to watch some Netflix, get my mind off of whatever is bothering me.

2. Call a friend- This is one of the most helpful of the tips to me, because whenever I'm sad I love to just call a friend and rant and get it all out. Once I do, I usually feel a lot better.

3. Eat junk food- I know this is honestly probably not the best tip, but hey, when you're sad, do you want cookie dough or kale?

4. Go shopping- Do something fun! Go thrift shopping, go to your local mall, wherever you enjoy shopping and buy yourself an outfit, or room decor, whatever you want :)

5. Journal- When you feel sad, get out a journal, and write all of it down. Whatever those feelings are that you feel like you can't even tell your journal- just do it. It will make you feel better, and if you're not wanting to tell anyone these things, you're not. The only ones that know are you and your journal. 

---------------------------------

What do you do when you're sad? Comment down below.
-Izzy

4 comments

  1. Great tips!
    I always pray, read the bible, and sing hymns when I'm sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are the best ways. <3<3<3
    -Izzy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tips, Izzy! <3 For me, I always put on some music and occupy myself with something. But other days, I just crawl up and cry. :P And I get you that sometimes we feel sad for some horribly unknown reason. And those are the moments when I feel like I don't have the right to feel sad about nothing, you know? Ugh here I am, rambling again. XD Thanks for another amazing post!! <3

    ~Zielle @ writeinthedark.home.blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? I just turn on sad music and cry LOL. It's terrible to feel that way.
      I DON'T CARE WHEN YOU RAMBLE HAHA.
      Of course <3<3
      -Izzy

      Delete

Hi there! I get so happy when people comment, I'll respond to you as soon as possible! :)