Christmas Tag!



Hi everyone!

I got inspired to do this Christmas tag since Christmas is approaching so quickly! My friend Francesca started this tag, go check out her blog, Bella Momento | Fashion, Beauty and lifestyle. It's awesome. I'll link it here. I'm not going to tag anyone, but anyone can join in on this! Please let me know if you do, I would love to read them! So, let's get right into it! 

--------------------------------

The Christmas Tag


Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas day?
My family and I open up all of our presents on Christmas Day. We've never opened presents on Christmas Eve. We've never tried anything different, so we just keep it the same every year.

Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
Ours is fake. I have never had a real tree. We'd rather have a tree that we can reuse every year instead of buying a new one every year.

You have been granted one Christmas wish... What will it be?
I honestly don't know... I guess for 2020 to go well.

Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?
Every Christmas Eve, we pick up pizza and go over to my grandma's house. We spend a couple of hours over there with them and then come home and go to sleep.

What sits on top of your tree?
Nothing, haha. We don't have a tree topper. 

Have you ever had a White Christmas?
Yes! I was little, but yes.

Can you name all of Santa's Reindeers?
Um, let's see... Donner, Dasher, Blitzen, Cupid, Prancer, Dancer, Rudolph, I think that's all that I can name. 

Have you been naughty or nice this year? Be honest.
Well, I'm always going to answer nice.

What do you enjoy more? Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?
Definitely Christmas Day. It's so exciting and you finally get to open all of the presents you've been waiting to open. Plus, you also finally get to see people's reaction to your presents you bought them.

What do you eat for Christmas dinner?
We eat a lot of different things. Our family is Lebanese so we have some Lebanese food. We have chicken, fatoosh, orange salad, kibby, grape leaves, etc. It's really good.

Do you have an advent calendar each year?
I don't. They are often expensive so I don't get them.

Do you send out Christmas cards every year?
Yes, our family usually sends them out with a picture of the family and a little message. :)

------------------------------------

So yeah, that has been the Christmas tag! I hope you enjoyed it, thank you again to Francesca for making this wonderful tag, I really enjoyed it. :)
-Izzy

7 comments

  1. Aw, your Christmas Eve tradition is so sweet!
    Merry Christmas. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, its something I love doing. We spend a lot of time with them all the time and also on Christmas, so we've been doing it since we were little. :) <3
      Merry Christmas!! I hope you have been having a wonderful Christmas break <3<3
      -Izzy

      Delete
  2. Your Christmas traditions would lovely! And we have a fake tree for the exact same reasons, XD

    I hope you have a fabulous Christmas! 💚❤️💚❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are :) Right? Ours is like YEARS old though so it sheds everywhere.. we need a new one but haven't been able to find one yet haha.

      Thank you Ash!! I hope you do too <3<3
      -Izzy

      Delete
  3. I also did the Christmas tag on my blog, although I answered different questions haha. I hope you had an amazing Christmas! Your Christmas traditions sound like so much fun!

    - Avalon from www.simplyavalon.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Avalon! Oh my goodness, that's amazing! I will go check it out. :) I did!! It was very peaceful and fun haha. I hope you did also!! They are :)<3
      Thanks for stopping by!
      -Izzy

      Delete
  4. You always act so much older than most kids our age. I like that so much about you. I know this is an old post but who cares. Your blog is so good.
    -Elena

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I get so happy when people comment, I'll respond to you as soon as possible! :)